At EAC directory, we take your cybersecurity seriously. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have noticed a trend in the increase of malware/spyware attacks through email (email spoofing / faking)
We have also noticed an increase in the number of emails sent to us from persons who are not our clients leading to slower support response times.
As a result, we advise the following:
1. All correspondences to our clients will be done through the client area. To Log in to Client Area, Click here https://domains.eacdirectory.
2. Secure the client area above by enabling 2-FA on your account.
Please watch this tutorial for guidance https://www.youtube.com/watch?
3. We encourage sign up into the client area using social tools like Facebook, Google, and Twitter. Learn More.
4. We highly encourage you to run a free scan for malware scan on your computer. If interested, please fill this form. https://www.eacdirectory.co.
5. Instead of using Outlook, we encourage you to Read your Webmail emails via Gmail. Read More
6. Backup policy. When did you last backup your website? What will you do if your website is hacked today? Do you have a backup? Learn More
Wednesday, August 19, 2020