Set Up E-mail with Microsoft Outlook
Type mail into the search box at the top-right of the Control Panel window to quickly find the Mail icon. Then, double-click it.
- Enter Your Name and full E-mail Address in the appropriate text boxes.
- For the Incoming mail server (POP3), enter for example, mail.eacdirectory.co.ke and for the Outgoing mail server (SMTP), enter for example, mail.eacdirectory.co.ke
- Your User Name is your full e-mail address and your Password is the password that was chosen when setting up the e-mail account.
- Check the box to Remember password if you do not wish to enter the password each time when accessing your e-mail account.
- When you are complete, click the More Settings button.
- Incoming server (POP3) to 110.
- Outgoing server (SMTP) to 26 or 25 or 587
- Make sure the checkbox on 'This server requires an encripted connection' is NOT ticked
- Click the OK button when finished.
If successful, click the Close button and continue.
If you are experiencing trouble with the connection, check your E-mail settings once again with the previous steps in this article.