1. Launch Outlook and log in like normal.
2. Click on the file option near the top left corner of Outlook.
3. Select Options from the menu on the left side of the screen +
4. On the Outlook Options window, click Add-Ins on the left side of the window, and then click the go button at the bottom.
5. On the COM Add-Ins window, locate “Kaspersky Outlook Anti-Virus Addin” and uncheck the box next to it and click OK. (If the box for it is already unchecked, leave it unchecked)
This should help to increase the speed and responsiveness of the Outlook application.