your wordpress install
1) Download http://www.callum-macdonald.com/download/wp_mail_smtp.zip
2) Unzip the file to get the file named wp_mail_smtp.php
3) Copy the file to the plugins folder (\wordpress\wp-content\plugins)
4) Login to wordpress as admin and click on plugins you can see WP-Mail-SMTP
5) Click on options->E-mail to Modify the SMTP settings
6) modify the following fields
* Specify the from name and email address created under your domain)
* Choose to send mail by SMTP
* Specify an SMTP host (mail.domainname).
* Choose to use SMTP authentication or not (yes).
* Specify an SMTP username and password.(specify one valid email ID/pass)
Once you finish. Click on update options.
7) Test the mail function from there using " send Test"
- 126 Users Found This Useful
This article discusses what to do when WordPress displays a blank page, aka "white screen of...
Before migrating WordPress from subdirectory to root directory 1. Be sure you have access to...
Nowadays we face a lot of security issues with different content management systems (CMS) and web...
You can change the Php Options through c panel as follows 1. Login to c panel and search for PHP...
Having many plugins on your WordPress site is not a good practice as they slow down your...