1. Login to your client area. On the right-hand side of your profile, click on the drop down arrow, then go to Account Security.
2. Click on the button to Enable 2 Factor Authentication as shown below.
3. Click on Get Started on the pop-up. Note that you will need the Google Authenticator App on your phone to enable 2 Factor Authentication. You can get it here.
4. Scan the barcode using your Google Authenticator App to Add your Account then click on Confirm.
5. You will be asked to input the code that will appear on your phone. Key it in then click on Confirm.
6. You will have successfully enabled 2FA. You will be given a backup code incase you are unable to obtain your authentication Key. Copy it somewhere safe, do not lose it.
7. Click on Return to Client Area after successful enabling.
- Services Listing
- Contact Us
- How to Pay
- SSL Certificates
- Website Builder